Based on the looks I received, this week I learned that it's not socially acceptable to eat a pickle in an elevator.
Here are the other things I learned this week:
- Mila Kunis is funny.
- Even funny people have outfits they regret.
- If you find yourself stuck listening to someone ramble on and on, just remember that eventually they will have to pee.
- I now have substantial scientific proof that Shake Shack is good for me (at least once a month).
- Taylor Swift is really good at wearing red lipstick, but not really that good at taking a joke.
- I thought I was the only one. I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about this.
- I ate Wendy's chicken nuggets once (okay, twice) while pregnant and now my son has food allergies. (Okay, not exactly, but here's an interesting article on food allergies, for those of you who are interested.)
Here are the things I learned this week about my kids:
- My son now knows the Italian word for backpack (zaino!), having started Italian preschool this week. In another six months he'll be able to talk about me behind my back to our next door neighbor, Guido. Again, not sure whether to be happy or sad about this.
- Sometimes I have to physically restrain myself from eating my daughter's face off.