Want to know a secret?
I have huge + exclusive weekend plans. I'm wearing huge grey sweatpants and living exclusively on my couch.
What are you doing this weekend?
Here's some stuff to check out in case your weekend plans are as busy as mine:
- I discovered the most amazing red lip color last night - Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. My friend Mara wore it to last night's thing, and it was stunning. I couldn't stop staring. Apparently it's flying off the shelves at Sephora.
- Swedish girls invented an invisible bike helmet, which means I can finally get rid of my old helmet (thank goodness, because it always got so tangly).
- Green tea - who would do that to a cookie?
- In case you're already thinking about Thanksgiving, these darling plates from Shanna Murray for West Elm are popping up everywhere. All I can think about is how much longer I've got until my son notices I've been eating his Halloween candy.
- According to this article, the most popular song on Spotify in 3 of NYC's 5 boroughs is this song. L'chaim!