|photo from here|
It feels like eons since I booked my flight for San Francisco, but my big, fat, slobbery reunion with Meghan (& Co.) is finally here! Here's to awesome friends!
The good news is I have a bunch of posts I'll be working on for y'all during my flights, including some really pretty hair tutorials (if I do say so myself). In the interim, here are some things I saw that I thought you might like:
- this article about the message and mood colors set at events
- what your 15-year-old cousin is looking at on their phone all the time
- a novel and dangerous concept
- a peek backstage at Broadway dressing rooms. Having done three of these five opening night parties, I always love seeing little details like this of the productions I get to work with.
- from my spirit animal Cup of Jo, a peek at Nathan Pyle's popular NYC etiquette illustrations (book available now here)
- How can you not love Mindy Kaling?
Can't wait to tell you all about my trip. What are you guys doing this weekend?